- Simple and Quick Operation
- R/L fully automated measurement
- Easy-to-Use Touch Screen Control Panel eliminates the need for control lever
- Additional Measurement Mode
- Flexible and Space Saving Layout
- The adjustable control panel can be positioned in any direction
- Compact Body
- Reliable Measurements
- New ergonomic optical head and headrest design
- Stable IOP measurement with soft Air-Puff
- Corneal thickness measurement for IOP compensation (CT-1P only)
Simple and Quick Operation
R / L fully automated measurement
Additional Measurement Mode
The additional measurement mode will save time and prevent extra work & inconvenience. The CT-1/1P will continue to measure until the required preset IOP measurement count is obtained.
Ex.) In this case, the preset count is 3 times.
Easy-to-Use Color Touch screen Control Panel
AII operating procedures can be performed with the touch screen control panel. The sophisticated buttons provide an intuitive operator experience. The CT-1/1P automatically takes measurement of the right and left eyes quickly and easily.
Flexible Layout and Space Saving Layout
The adjustable control panel allows the operator to position him or herself anywhere around a patient since the control panel can be faced in a number of directions. In addition, the compact body enables the operator to support the patient easily from many different positions during the measurement even when the patient's eyelid needs to be opened. These unique features will contribute to a space saving and flexible layout in your eye examination room, especially if combined with the Topcon KR-1 Auto Kerato-Refractometer.
Layout Ex. 1
When the KR-1 and CT-1/1P are positioned at 90 degrees, an operator and a patient have to turn just 90 degrees to complete both measurements.
Built in Printer
The CT-1/1P is equipped with a built-in thermal printer that can be easily loaded with a roll of paper. The CT 1/1P cuts the paper automatically at the end of printing.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to view PDF formatted files.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is distributed freely by Adobe Systems.