- Simple and Quick Operation
- R/L fully automated measurement
- Easy-to-Use Color Touchscreen Control Panel
- The touchscreen control panel eliminates the need for a control lever
- Flexible and Space Saving Layout
- The adjustable control panel can be positioned in any direction
- New Compact and Ergonomic Design
- Ergonomic optical head and headrest design
- Compact body
- Reliable Measurement
- Features Topcons Rotary Prism Technology for reliable, reproducible results
Flexible Layout and Space Saving Layout
The adjustable control panel enables the operator to be positioned anywhere around a patient because the control panel can be faced in a number of different directions. The compact body enables the operator to support the patient easily from many different positions during measurement even when the patient's eyelid needs to be opened. These unique aspects will contribute to space saving and flexible layout in your eye examination room.
New Compact Ergonomic Design
The KR-1's new ergonomic design provides a more comfortable position for the patient with an inclined optical head (5°) and a new headrest design. The compact body enables easier access to patients.
※ By Topcon original investigation.
Simple and Quick Operation
- R / L fully automated measurement -
The KR-1 takes automated operation to a new level. Simply touch the center of the pupil on the touchscreen control panel, and the KR-1 automatically obtains right and left eye information immediately. The KR-1 provides an innovative operation experience and eliminates the need for a control lever.
Rotary Prism Measuring System
With Topcon's exclusive Rotary Prism Technology, the KR-1 also provides unmatched accuracy and reliability. The innovative optical design incorporated into the KR-1 allows for accurate and reliable measurements with pupil as small as φ2mm.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to view PDF formatted files.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is distributed freely by Adobe Systems.