- Topcon's Rotary Prism Technology for Unparalleled Accuracy
- Simple to Use
- Compact and Modern Design
- 8.5-inch LCD Touchscreen Panel
- Connectable LAN
The unique* Rotary Prism Technology, exclusive of Topcon, allows for unparalleled precision and reliability. This system measures a wider area of the retina while permitting measurements through pupils as small as 2mm in diameter.*The off-centered ring target can cover areas that may be occluded by a small pupil.
The angle of the prism enables a wider area of the retina to be measured.
Topcon's ability to engineer a weight reduction of approximately 23% has contributed to a smoother operation of the unit when using the X-Y control lever. This all contributes to a more fluid measuring process and a more accurate end result.
Wide 8.5-inch Touchscreen Control Panel
The new KR-800/RM-800 is equipped with a wide 8.5 inch color touchscreen panel featuring clear, easy to read icons allowing the operator full control of the unit during the measuring process.
A complete printout of the acquired data is available at the touch of a button. The operator can choose among three print data formats:
- ALL: Prints out all measurements (up to 10 readings per eye);
- AVE: Prints out an averaged value for all measurements;
- CLASSIC: Outputs data of all (up to 10) measurements for both eyes and the results of 1 measurement and the average measured value of horizontal and vertical corneal curvature for both eyes.
The general addition and estimated near PD value can be printed out.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to view PDF formatted files.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is distributed freely by Adobe Systems.