New Auto Kerato-Refractometer KR-800PA
- Enhanced Auto Kerato-Refractometer with Corneal Mapping -
Update December 20, 2017
In December 2017, Topcon Corporation (Topcon) launches the new auto kerato-refractometer, KR-800PA.
We are pleased to announce the launch of the new kerato-refractometer with corneal mapping function, KR-800PA.
KR-800PA enhances efficiency in a practice, providing the corneal power map with refraction measurement data by one press of button, which supports diagnosis for irregular astigmatism.
The 3D Auto Alignment function and a wide 8.5 inch touch screen offer speedy operation.
- One press of control lever button provides refraction measurement, central and peripheral kerato values and corneal mapping.
- Topcon’s rotary prism system offers speedy and reliable measurement.
- 3D Auto Alignment function allows quicker and easier measurement.
- 8.5 inch wide touch panel screen increases ease of operation and understanding of measurement data.
- Compact body contributes small space in the practice.
Not available in all countries, please check with your distributor for availability in your country.