Featuring 0.5" angle accuracy and sub-millimeter EDM, the NET05AX offers maximum precision in a broad range of applications.
- Sub-millimeter 0.5mm + 1ppm accuracy using reflective sheets within
the range of 200m (650ft.).
- 0.8mm + 1ppm precision with standard prisms up to 3,500m (11,480ft.).
- Reflectorless measurement can be performed with 1mm + 1ppm precision up
to 100m (320ft.).
- 0.01mm ultra-fine distance resolution for industrial measurement applications.
- 1" auto-pointing accuracy with a standard prism.
- Enlarged 3.7 inch LCD with automatic brightness control.
- Reflector Prescan* can be used to quickly locate target positions,
dramatically reducing initial setup time for structural monitoring.
- Rapid 2D Monitoring* enables fast recognition of vertical and horizontal
movements of targets for real-time subsidence monitoring and alarming
* Available when operating the NET via command operation from an external PC or other devices.
- Specialized Auto-Pointing algorithm enhances reliability of periodic monitoring
with predetermined prisms.
- Constantly tracks a moving prism up to 90km/h at a distance of 100m
(56mph at 320ft.).
- Built-in target illumination for use in dim lighting conditions.
- Robust IP64 dust/water protection.
- Long-range Bluetooth® module available as an option.