- Windows® CE is Ready in a Lightweight, Compact Body
- MAGNET™ Field On-Board Application Software
- RED-tech Technology Reflectorless EDM
- LongRange Data Communication
- Advanced Angle Measurement System
- Long-lasting Battery
- Waterproof, Rugged, and Operator Friendly
Before using the FX Series, it is necessary to perform the user registration to activate the TSshield.Please click here and read the registration manual.
The industry first! New function to protect your investment.
* This service may not be available in some areas.
Windows® CE is Ready in a Lightweight, Compact Body
- Windows® CE 6.0 provides a comfortable operating environment.
- Completely new onboard application "MAGNET Field" is installed as standard feature.
●Cloud-based Solutions for Precise Positioning
MAGNET™ is a software family that uses the "cloud" to seamlessly connect data in the field and office.
Real-time connections. When you need it. Where you need it. For data exchange, communications, asset tracking and more.
Data collection, stakeout, roads, and coordinate geometry.
RED-tech Technology Reflectorless EDM
- Fast distance measurement of 0.9s regardless of object.
- SOKKIA traditional pinpoint precision in reflectorless distance measurement.
- Reflectorless operation from 30cm to 500m.
- Coaxial EDM beam and laser-pointer provide fast and accurate aiming.
- Ensures accuracy even with reflective sheets.
LongRange Data Communication*
- The FX series of total stations features Bluetooth® Class1 wireless technology for reliable data communications.
- All FX data is instantly available at the Bluetooth-equipped controller.
*Offered as an option in some areas.
Advanced Angle Measurement System
- FX features SOKKIA's original absolute encoders that provide long-term reliability in any job site condition. Dual-axis compensator ensures stable measurements even when setup on uneven terrain.
- Sokkia's traditional motion clamp and tangent screw are employed to ensure stable angle measurement.
- FX-101 and FX-102 feature groundbreaking IACS (Independent Angle Calibration System) technology for extremely reliable angle measurement.
- Uses the same high capacity battery as MDTS and GNSS.
- One battery provides 20 hours of power.
Waterproof, Rugged, and Operator Friendly
- IP65 dustproof / waterproof rating.
- Metal chassis and heavy duty handle.
- Standard usage temperature range -20 to +60°C.
- New star key [★] instantly brings up functions.touch panel
- Trigger key lets you take a series of measurements without taking your eye off the telescope.
- Control panel consists of 10-key pad with color LCD touch screen display.*2
- USB type A / mini B as well as serial ports.
- Green / Red telescope guide light enhances work efficiency in a range up to 150m.
- Built-in laser plummet with five brightness levels is equipped for quick instrument setting in all lighting conditions.*3
*1 Low and High temperature models available as options.
*2 Face 2 is only touch screen display. Control panel location may vary depending on region or model.