Topcon responds to customer requests and inquiries concerning the disclosure, correction, or cessation of use of personal data, as follows:
- Please use the Input Form for the inquiries about Topcon Personal Data Protection Policy in general.
- In cases where a written response is required, refer to Procedures concerning Requests for Disclosure and send a written request. Before making an inquiry, be sure to read "Important Considerations before Making an Inquiry."
Personal Data Protection All Customer Information Center
Address: 75-1, Hasunuma-cho, Itabashi-ku, Tokyo 174-8580
Important Considerations before Making an Inquiry
You should make your inquiry after consenting to the following:
- In order to respond to your inquiry, Topcon will use the personal data you have provided.
- Topcon Group companies or contracted vendors may use your personal data within the scope of the stated purpose of use.
- You can request the disclosure, correction, or deletion of your personal data. When making such a request, please contact Topcon as detailed above or issue a request in writing after referring to the Procedures concerning Requests for Disclosure etc.
- Depending upon the content of your inquiry, Topcon may respond by means other than e-mail. Topcon may not be able to respond to inquiries or questions if the personal data you input are incorrect.
- The response from Topcon to you is intended solely for your personal use. Please refrain from the transfer or secondary use of the response in part or whole.
- To find out about Topcon's stance concerning the handling of personal data in general, please visit the Personal Data Protection Policy page.
- If you are under 16 years of age, you should make an inquiry only after obtaining the consent of your parent or guardian.
- Topcon will respond to inquiries received on Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, during the year-end or New Year holidays, or on company holidays on or after the following business day.