Topcon releases latest version of powerful laser scanner software - ScanMaster 2.0
Update November 12, 2010
Topcon Corporation (TOKYO:7732)(ISIN:JP3630400004) announces the release of ScanMaster 2.0 software which provides faster, more powerful data processing capability as well as maximum convenience in field use and data viewing.
An all-new processing engine and a number of automated functions are incorporated in the new version that significantly enhances both fieldwork and data processing efficiencies.
New features of the ScanMaster 2.0 include:
- Increased data processing speed - 10 times faster than the previous version;
- Automated tie-point registration for quick and precise merging of multiple scan data;
- Automated region extraction that dramatically facilitates noise extraction and filtering procedures;
- Automated edge and line extraction;
- Section extraction from point clouds without mesh creation process;
- Volume computation, and;
- Free viewer software.
ScanMaster 2.0 comes with free viewer software component which can be used for controlling the GLS laser scanners as well as for data viewing. A security key activates its full functionality. Users can take the free viewer to the field for data capture and keep the complete version in the office for data processing.
ScanMaster 2.0 is available now in Asian and Middle Eastern markets through authorized Topcon distributors.