- RED-tech Technology Reflectorless EDM
- LongRange Data Communication
- Advanced Angle Measurement System
- The Longest Battery Life - 36 Hours!
- Waterproof, Rugged, and Operator Friendly
Before using the CX Series, it is necessary to perform the user registration to activate the TSshield.Please click here and read the registration manual.
An industry first! New function to protect your investment.
RED-tech Technology Reflectorless ED
- Fast distance measurement of 0.9s regardless of object.
- SOKKIA traditional pinpoint precision in reflectorless distance measurement.
- Reflectorless operation from 30cm to 500m.
- Coaxial EDM beam and laser-pointer provide fast and accurate aiming.
- Ensures accuracy even with reflective sheets.
LongRange Data Communication*
- The CX series of total stations features Bluetooth® Class1 wireless technology for reliable data communications.
- All CX data is instantly available at the Bluetooth-equipped controller.
*Offered as an option in some areas.
Advanced Angle Measurement System
- CX features SOKKIA's original absolute encoders that provide long-term reliability in any job site condition. Dual-axis compensator ensures stable measurements even when setup on uneven terrain.
- Sokkia's traditional motion clamp and tangent screw are employed to ensure stable angle measurement.
- CX101 and CX102 feature groundbreaking IACS (Independent Angle Calibration System) technology for extremely reliable angle measurement.
The Longest*1 Battery Life - 36 Hours!
- The CX single battery can last up to 36 hours.*2
- Greatly reduces likelihood of low power during any full-days work.
- Eliminates the need for nightly recharging or carrying extra batteries.
*1 As of December, 2011.
*2 Operating time will vary depending upon environmental conditions and CX activity.
Waterproof, Rugged, and Operator Friendly
- IP66 dustproof / waterproof rating.
- Metal chassis and heavy duty handle add ruggedness.
- Standard usage temperature range-20°to +60°C.
- USB TypeA port for convenient added memory. Use of included USB accessory assures IP66 protection.
- One-touch star key [★] offers instant access to functions.
- Conveniently located "trigger" key lets you take a series of measurements with the push of a button without taking your eye off the telescope.
- Control panel features large 10-key pad with LCD that provides optimum viewing and convenience.*2
- Green/red telescope guide light enhances work efficiency in a range up to 150m.
- Built-in laser plummet with five brightness levels is equipped for quick instrument setting in all lighting conditions.*2
*1 Low temperature models available as options.