- Patented technology combines advantages of laser and GPS
- Large working range: up to 2400m horizontal & 40m vertical
- Works with existing Topcon GPS+ systems
- Control multiple machines and rovers at the same time
- Very user friendly
For use on:
Motor Graders, Dozers, Dirt Trimmers, Milling Machines, Asphalt Pavers
- Up to 300% more accurate than standard GPS
- Increased productivity – fewer passes needed to reach finish grade
- Lower investment – one system works for rough & finish grade
- Grade to tighter tolerances and eliminate high-cost material overruns
- Finish grade 24/7 even with minimal satellite coverage
Precision and Productivity Freturing LazerZone Technology
Millimeter GPS+ transforms GPS into the perfect tool for blue-topping and other fine tolerance work. With Millimeter GPS+, the days of lost productivity, using stringlines or running manually off of hubs, are over.
Millimeter GPS+ combines the advantages of laser (multi-user & high vertical accuracy) with GPS (multi-user & 3D) into one versatile and easy to use system. This patented technology improves grading accuracy up to 300% over existing 3D-GPS machine systems. Unlike any other laser technology, the PZL-1 transmitter sends out a wall of light 10m tall and up to 600m in diameter. Simply add the PZS-MC machine control sensor or PZS-1 rover sensor to your existing GPS+ system, and watch your GPSvertical accuracy shrink down to numbers you never imagined before. Need more coverage You can link up to four PZL-1 transmitters for a total of 2400m horizontally and 40m vertically. Unlike with total stations, multiple machines and man rovers run off one transmitter, there is no limit!